The winter air schedule is finally set.
Dallas/DFW is seeing an increase to two 737 mainline jets daily, and Southwest is shifting to two daily DEN flights and increasing to DAL to daily through the season. United is ramping up EWR to full daily, resulting in a 25% increase from the New York market. After a strong daily performance last winter, Delta is extending daily ATL service through April 7.
Here is the quick summary:
- Two mainline 737 jets daily from DFW, up from a 737 and smaller or regional jet.
- New York/EWR daily through the winter for the first time (had been weekends in Jan-Feb)
- DEN, ORD, IAH daily
- 2-3x weekly from LAX and SFO
- DAL to MTJ daily (had been Saturdays only)
- 2x daily to DEN (had been 3x daily).
- AUS in March
- Operating above through April 7, then DEN year-round
- Adding another week to daily service from ATL, flying through April 7
Denver Air (United and American Networks):